If you can move away from having a non-default cluster name, do that.  It's
honestly worth the hassle if it's early enough in your deployment.
Otherwise you'll end up needing to symlink a lot of things to the default
ceph name.  Back when it was supported, we still needed to have
/etc/ceph/ceph.conf symlinked to our actual config file for multiple ceph
tools.  It was never a widely adopted feature, and the nature open-source
had a lot of people contributing tools that had never used or thought about
clusters with different names.