Den mån 21 maj 2018 kl 18:28 skrev Up Safe <upands...@gmail.com>:

> I don't believe I have this kind of behavior.
> AFAIK, files are created or modified by only 1 client at a time.

Make sure that this is the case then, its _very_ easy to start out with
something along the lines of "right now I cannot image this" and later on,
someone makes a change that allows and does writes to both sites, and if
that part for some reason works without weird races, this solution gets
entrenched and after that, someone finds out there sometimes is a race and
sometimes gives bad results and none understands how it got this bad.

Storage solutions require a lot of planning and summing up demands,
especially when you start doing multisite things. Not because you can't add
disks, network cards or boxes later, but because some of the early choices
might affect what it can or cannot do later on.