Hi Marc,

> in the last weeks we spent some time in in improving RBDSR a rbd storage
> repository for XenServer.
> RBDSR is capable to userRBD by fuse, krbd and rbd-nbd.

I will have a look in this, thank you very much!

> I am pretty sure, that we will use this in production in a few weeks :-)

Well, better would be in "few days", to get up the dev-environment on
Ceph, that is still running on GlusterFS ;-)

> Probably this might be a alternative for you if you have in depth xen
> knowledge and python programming skills.

We use Xen, not XenServer, thus the xl- and not xe-tool-stack, python
would be "doable", but my ceph-knowledge still is quite limited.

So (a working) libvirt-solution would be the preferred one and relating
to the documentation, normally it should be supported ...

--

kind regards,

thg