Hi !

We have now deleted all snapshots of the pool in question.

With "ceph pg dump" we can see that pg 5.9b has a SNAPTRIMQ_LEN of 27826.

All other PGs have 0.

It looks like this value does not decrease. LAST_SCRUB and LAST_DEEP_SCRUB  are both from 2018-04-24. Almost 1 month ago.

OSD still crashing a while after we start it. OSD Log :

*** Caught signal (Aborted) **

and

/build/ceph-12.2.5/src/osd/PrimaryLogPG.cc: 358: FAILED assert(p != recovery_info.ss.clone_snaps.end())

Any Ideas howto fix this ? Is there a way to "force" the snaptrim of the pg in question ? Or anyother way to "clean" this pg ?

We have searched a lot in the mail archives but couldnt find anything that could help us in that case.

Br,