On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 08:20:12PM +0300, Wladimir Mutel wrote:

>       And still, when I do '/disks create ...' in gwcli, it says
>       that it wants 2 existing gateways. Probably this is related
>       to the created 2-TPG structure and I should look for more ways
>       to 'improve' that json config so that rbd-target-gw loads it
>       as I need on single host.

        Well, I decided to bond my network interfaces and assign a single IP on
them (as mchristi@ suggested)
        Also I put 'minimum_gateways = 1' into /etc/ceph/iscsi-gateway.cfg and
got rid of 'At least 2 gateways required' in gwcli
        But now I have one more stumble :

        gwcli -d
Adding ceph cluster 'ceph' to the UI
Fetching ceph osd information
Querying ceph for state information
Refreshing disk information from the config object
- Scanning will use 8 scan threads
- rbd image scan complete: 0s
Refreshing gateway & client information
- checking iSCSI/API ports on p10s
Querying ceph for state information
Gathering pool stats for cluster 'ceph'

        /disks> create pool=rbd image=win2016-3tb-1 size=2861589M
CMD: /disks/ create pool=rbd image=win2016-3tb-1 size=2861589M count=1
max_data_area_mb=None
pool 'rbd' is ok to use
Creating/mapping disk rbd/win2016-3tb-1
Issuing disk create request
Failed : disk create/update failed on p10s. LUN allocation failure

        Surely I could investigate what is happening by studying gwcli sources,
        but if anyone already knows how to fix that, I would appreciate your
response.