Thanks for clarifying that, Gregory.

As said before, we use the file layout to resolve the difference of
workloads in those 2 different directories in cephfs.
Would you recommend using 2 filesystems instead? By doing so, each fs would
have it's default data pool accordingly.

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia
*Belo Horizonte - Brasil*