Thank you Paul. mount_path_pseudo does the trick.

Now nfs v3 works on Linux, but on MAC OS, it mounts successfully, with
empty folder:

bat8485maci:~ root# mount -t nfs -o vers=3 ceph-admin:/ceph /mnt/ceph
bat8485maci:~ root# ls -l /mnt/ceph/
bat8485maci:~ root#

This is how it looks like on Linux:

root@yyang-deb9-64:~# mount -t nfs ceph-admin:/ceph /mnt/ceph
mount.nfs: requested NFS version or transport protocol is not supported
root@yyang-deb9-64:~# mount -t nfs -o vers=3 ceph-admin:/ceph /mnt/ceph
root@yyang-deb9-64:~# ls -l /mnt/ceph/
total 2
drwxr-xr-x 3 root     root  8566720930 Jun 27 08:32 Btnas1_stage
drwxr-xr-x 3 root     root  2776623737 Jun 27 08:37 Btnas2_stage
drwxr-xr-x 6 batserve users     456266 Jun 25 21:30 include
drwxrwxrwx 2 root     root           0 Jun 27 08:32 scratch

Is this a MAC OS nfs bug? or an nfs-ganesha issue? By the way,
my /etc/ganesha/ganesha.conf is as below:

EXPORT_DEFAULTS
{
        SecType = sys;
        Protocols = 3;