Bump. I’m hoping I can get people more knowledgeable than me to take a look.

From: ceph-users <ceph-users-boun...@lists.ceph.com> on behalf of Matthew
Stroud <mattstr...@overstock.com>
Date: Friday, June 29, 2018 at 10:31 AM
To: ceph-users <ceph-users@lists.ceph.com>
Subject: [ceph-users] Performance tuning for SAN SSD config

We back some of our ceph clusters with SAN SSD disk, particularly VSP G/F and
Purestorage. I’m curious what are some settings we should look into modifying
to take advantage of our SAN arrays. We had to manually set the class for the
luns to SSD class which was a big improvement. However we still see situations
where we get slow requests and the underlying disks and network are
underutilized.

More info about our setup. We are running centos 7 with Luminous as our ceph
release. We have 4 osd nodes that have 5x2TB disks each and they are setup as
bluestore. Our ceph.conf is attached with some information removed for security
reasons.

Thanks ahead of time.

Thanks,
Matthew Stroud

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
sender immediately by telephone or return email. Thank you.