Hi,

Do you have on going resharding? 'radosgw-admin reshard list' should so you
the status.

Do you see the number of objects in .rgw.bucket.index pool increasing?

I hit a lot of problems trying to use auto resharding in 12.2.5 - I have
disabled it for the moment.

Thanks

[1] https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/24551