From: Jason Dillaman <jdill...@redhat.com>
Sent: Saturday, 11 August 2018 11:28 PM
To: Glen Baars <g...@onsitecomputers.com.au>
Cc: ceph-users <ceph-users@lists.ceph.com>
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] RBD journal feature

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:01 AM Glen Baars
<g...@onsitecomputers.com.au<mailto:g...@onsitecomputers.com.au>> wrote:
Hello Ceph Users,

I am trying to implement image journals for our RBD images ( required for
mirroring )

rbd feature enable SLOWPOOL/RBDImage journaling --journal-pool SSDPOOL

When we run the above command we still find the journal on the SLOWPOOL and not
on the SSDPOOL. We are running 12.2.7 and all bluestore. We have also tried the
ceph.conf option (rbd journal pool = SSDPOOL )
Has anyone else gotten this working?
The journal header was on SLOWPOOL or the journal data objects? I would expect
that the journal metadata header is located on SLOWPOOL but all data objects
should be created on SSDPOOL as needed.

Kind regards,
Glen Baars
This e-mail is intended solely for the benefit of the addressee(s) and any
other named recipient. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged or
confidential information. If you are not the recipient, any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. The confidentiality and
legal privilege attached to this communication is not waived or lost by reason
of the mistaken transmission or delivery to you. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately.

Jason