Bummer.

Our OSD is on 10G private network and MON is on 1G public network. I
believe this is reference architecture mentioned everywhere to separate MON
and OSD.

I believe the requirement for rbd-mirror for the secondary site MON to
reach the private OSD IPs on primary was never mentioned anywhere or may be
i missed it.

Looks like if rbd-mirror needs to be used, we have to use 1 network for
both MON and the OSDs. No private addresseing  :-)

Thanks a lot for your help. I won't have got this information without your
help.

-Vikas