Hi,

I'm bumping this old thread cause it's getting annoying. My membership get
disabled twice a month.
Between my two Gmail accounts I'm in more than 25 mailing lists and I see
this behavior only here. Why is only ceph-users only affected? Maybe
Christian was on to something, is this intentional?
Reality is that there is a lot of ceph-users with Gmail accounts, perhaps
it wouldn't be so bad to actually trying to figure this one out?

So can the maintainers of this list please investigate what actually gets
bounced? Look at my address if you want.
I got disabled 20181006, 20180927, 20180916, 20180725, 20180718 most
recently.
Please help!

Thanks,
Elias