Hmm, It's useful to rebuild the index by rewriting a object.
But at first, I need know the all keys of objects. If I want to know all
keys, I need list_objects ...
Maybe I can make an union set of instances, then copy all of them into
themselves.

Anyway, I want to find out more about why it happens and how to avoid it.

Yehuda Sadeh-Weinraub <yeh...@redhat.com>于2018年10月19日周五 上午2:25写道: