No, it's exactly what I told you it was.  "bluestore_bdev_partition_path"
is the data path.  In all of my scenarios my DB and Data are on the same
partition, hence mine are the same.  Your DB and WAL are on a different
partition from your Data... so your DB partition is different... Whatever
your misunderstanding is about where/why your cluster's usage is
higher/different than you think it is, it has nothing to do with where your
DB and WAL partitions are.

There is a overhead just for having a FS on the disk.  In this case that FS
is bluestore.  You can look at [1] this ML thread from a while ago where I
mentioned a brand new cluster with no data in it and the WAL partitions on
separate disks that it was using about 1.1GB of data per OSD.

[1]
http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2018-March/025246.html