Thank you for your attention.

Our test are in run in physical machine environments.

Fio for KRBD:
[seq-write]
description="seq-write"
direct=1
ioengine=libaio
filename=/dev/rbd0
numjobs=1
iodepth=256
group_reporting
rw=write
bs=4M
size=10T
runtime=180

*/dev/rbd0 mapped by rbd_pool/image2, so KRBD & librbd fio test use the same
image.

Fio for librbd:
[global]
direct=1
numjobs=1
ioengine=rbd
clientname=admin
pool=rbd_pool
rbdname=image2
invalidate=0    # mandatory
rw=write
bs=4M
size=10T
runtime=180

[rbd_iodepth32]
iodepth=256

Image info:
rbd image 'image2':
        size 50TiB in 13107200 objects
        order 22 (4MiB objects)
        data_pool: ec_rbd_pool
        block_name_prefix: rbd_data.8.148bb6b8b4567
        format: 2
        features: layering, data-pool
        flags:
        create_timestamp: Wed Nov 14 09:21:18 2018

* data_pool is a EC pool

Pool info:
pool 8 'rbd_pool' replicated size 2 min_size 1 crush_rule 0 object_hash
rjenkins pg_num 256 pgp_num 256 last_change 82627 flags hashpspool stripe_width
0 application rbd
pool 9 'ec_rbd_pool' erasure size 6 min_size 5 crush_rule 4 object_hash
rjenkins pg_num 256 pgp_num 256 last_change 82649 flags
hashpspool,ec_overwrites stripe_width 16384 application rbd

Rbd cache: Off (Because I think in tcmu , rbd cache will mandatory off, and our
cluster will export disk by iscsi in furture.)

Thanks!