You can get all the details from the admin socket of the OSDs:

ceph daemon osd.X perf dump

(must be run on the server the OSD is running on)

Examples of relevant metrics are: bluestore_allocated/stored and the
bluefs block for metadata.
Running perf schema might contain some details on the meaning of the
individual metrics.

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io