Regarding 13.2.3 specifically:

As Abhishek says, there are no known issues in the release. It went
through our full and proper release validation; nobody has spotted any
last-minute bugs. The release notes are available in the git
repository:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/doc/releases/mimic.rst#v1323-mimic
It was not announced on the mailing list or in a blog post because the
person cutting it didn't have those steps in their checklist, but ff
you install these packages, you will be fine and in good shape.
The release did leave out some non-regression fixes that were intended
to go out so we're building a 13.2.4 with a few more patches included,
so if doing an upgrade is a big deal for you then you should probably
wait for those until you go through the effort.

Regarding Ceph releases more generally:

As we scale up the number of stable releases being maintained and have
more companies involved in Ceph, we are trying as a community to get
more people and groups involved in building and running releases. In
the long term this makes for a more stable and collaborative project.
In the short term, we're dealing with issues like "nobody told me I
should post to the blog when the release was done", figuring out
processes for releases that don't rely on a few blessed people knowing
the steps to take and sharing them over irc, and dealing with the
security concerns presented by making tools like signing keys
available.

I imagine we will discuss all this in more detail after the release,
but everybody's patience is appreciated as we work through these
challenges.
-Greg