Hi Ketil,

We also offer independent ceph consulting and
and operate productive cluster for more than 4 years and up 2500 osds.

You can meet many in person at the next cephalocon in Barcelona. (https://ceph.com/cephalocon/barcelona-2019/)

Regards, Joachim

Clyso GmbH

Homepage: https://www.clyso.com

Am 24.01.2019 um 15:23 schrieb Matthew Vernon:
Hi,

On 23/01/2019 22:28, Ketil Froyn wrote:

How is the commercial support for Ceph? More specifically, I was  recently pointed in the direction of the very interesting combination of CephFS, Samba and ctdb. Is anyone familiar with companies that provide commercial support for in-house solutions like this?

To add to the answers you've already had:

Ubuntu also offer Ceph & Swift support:
https://www.ubuntu.com/support/plans-and-pricing#storage

Croit offer their own managed Ceph product, but do also offer support/consulting for Ceph installs, I think:
https://croit.io/

There are some smaller consultancies, too, including 42on which is run by Wido den Hollander who you will have seen posting here:
https://www.42on.com/

Regards,

Matthew
disclaimer: I have no commercial relationship to any of the above