Hi,

it might be dumb question - our ceph-cluster runs with dedicated client and
cluster network.

I understand it like this : client -network is the network interface from where
the client connections come from (from the mon & osd perspective), regardless
of the source-ip-address.
So as long as there is ip-connectivity between the client, and the
client-network ip -adressses of our ceph-cluster everything is fine ?
Or is the client-network on ceph-side some kind of acl, that denies access if
the client does not originate from the defined network ? The latter one would
be bad ;-)

Best regards
Carsten Buchberger

[20y_witcom]

WiTCOM bringt alle Wiesbadener Gewerbegebiete ans Glasfasernetz! Haben Sie
Fragen zum Ausbau? Dann rufen Sie uns an: 0611-26244-135