I think there may be something wrong with the apt repository for
bionic, actually. Compare the packages available for Xenial:

https://download.ceph.com/debian-luminous/dists/xenial/main/binary-amd64/Packages

to the ones available for Bionic:

https://download.ceph.com/debian-luminous/dists/bionic/main/binary-amd64/Packages

The only package listed in the repository for bionic is ceph-deploy,
while there's lots for xenial. A quick summary:

$ curl -s
https://download.ceph.com/debian-luminous/dists/bionic/main/binary-amd64/Packages
| grep ^Package | wc -l
1
$ curl -s
https://download.ceph.com/debian-luminous/dists/xenial/main/binary-amd64/Packages
| grep ^Package | wc -l
63

Ketil

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 at 02:10, David Turner <drakonst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Everybody is just confused that you don't have a newer version of Ceph
> available. Are you running `apt-get dist-upgrade` to upgrade ceph? Do you
> have any packages being held back? There is no reason that Ubuntu 18.04
> shouldn't be able to upgrade to 12.2.11.
>
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2019, 4:38 PM <c...@elchaka.de wrote:
>>
>> Hello people,
>>
>> Am 11. Februar 2019 12:47:36 MEZ schrieb c...@elchaka.de:
>> >Hello Ashley,

>> >... .. .
>> >Get:6 Https://Download.ceph.com/debian-luminous bionic InRelease [8393
>> >B]
>> >... .. .
>> >
>> >The Last available is 12.2.8.
>>
>> Any advice or recommends on how to proceed to be able to Update to
>> mimic/(nautilus)?
>>
>> - Mehmet
>> >
>> >- Mehmet

>> >(or