Hi Everybody,

It's recommended join different hardwares in the same rack  ?

For example I have a sata rack with Apollo 4200 storage and I will get
another hardware type to expand this rack, Hp 380 Gen10.

I was made a lot tests to  understand the performance and these new disks
have 100% of utilization in my environment and the cluster recovery is
worst than another hardware.

Can Someone recommend a best practice or configuration in this scenario? I
make this issue because if these disks not performing as hope, I will
configure another pools to my openstack and maybe that's not make sense to
me because I will split nova process in the computes node if I have two
pools .

Regards,
Fabio Abreu