On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 7:45 PM Paul Emmerich <paul.emmer...@croit.io>
wrote:

> On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 5:22 PM Kevin Flöh <kevin.fl...@kit.edu> wrote:
>
>> ok this just gives me:
>>
>> error getting xattr ec31/10004dfce92.00000000/parent: (2) No such file or
>> directory
>>
> Try to run it on the replicated main data pool which contains an empty
> object for each file, not sure where the xattr is stored in a multi-pool
> setup.

Also, you probably didn't lose all the chunks of the erasure coded data.
Check the list_missing output to see which chunks are still there and where
they are.
You can export the chunks that you still have using ceph-objectstore-tool.
The first 3 chunks will be the data of the object, you might be able to
tell if that file is import for you.

Paul