Hi all,

I have multisite RGW setup with one zonegroup and two zones. Each zone has
one endpoint configured like below:

"zonegroups": [
{
 "is_master": "true",
 "endpoints": ["http://192.168.100.1:80";],
 "zones": [
   {
     "name": "primary_1",
     "endpoints": ["http://192.168.100.1:80";],
   },
   {
     "name": "secondary_1",
     "endpoints": ["http://192.168.200.1:80";],
   }
 ],

My question is what is the best practice with configuring synchronization
endpoints?

1) Should endpoints be behind load balancer? For example two
synchronization endpoints per zone, and only load balancers address in
"endpoints" section?
2) Should endpoints be behind Round-robin DNS?
3) Can I set RGWs addresses directly in endpoints section? For example:

 "zones": [
   {
     "name": "primary_1",
     "endpoints": ["http://192.168.100.1:80";, http://192.168.100.2:80],
   },
   {
     "name": "secondary_1",
     "endpoints": ["http://192.168.200.1:80";, http://192.168.200.2:80],
   }

Is there any advantages of third option? I mean speed up of
synchronization, for example.

What recommendations do you have with the configuration of the endpoints in
prod environments?

Best regards,
Dun F.