Hi!

While browsing /#/pool in nautilus ceph dashboard I noticed it said 93%
used on the single pool we have (3x replica).

ceph df detal however shows 81% used on the pool and 67% raw useage.

# ceph df detail
RAW STORAGE:
    CLASS     SIZE        AVAIL       USED        RAW USED     %RAW
USED
    ssd       478 TiB     153 TiB     324 TiB      325
TiB         67.96
    TOTAL     478 TiB     153 TiB     324 TiB      325
TiB         67.96

POOLS:
    POOL            ID     STORED      OBJECTS     USED        %USED
  MAX AVAIL     QUOTA OBJECTS     QUOTA BYTES     DIRTY      USED
COMPR     UNDER COMPR
    echo      3     108 TiB      29.49M     324 TiB     81.61        24
TiB     N/A               N/A             29.49M            0
B             0 B

I know we're looking at the most full OSD (210PGs, 79% used, 1.17 VAR)
and count max avail from that. But where's the 93% full from in
dashboard?

My guess is that is comes from calculating:

1 - Max Avail / (Used + Max avail) = 0.93

Kind Regards,

David Majchrzak