Dave made a good point WAL + DB might end up a little over 60G, I would
probably go with ~70Gig partitions /LV's per OSD in your case. (if the nvme
drive is smart enough to spread the writes over all available capacity,
mort recent nvme's are). I have not yet seen a WAL larger or even close to
than a gigabyte.

We don't even think about EC-coded pools on clusters with less than 6 nodes
(spindles, full SSD is another story).
EC pools neer more processing resources  We usually settle with 1 gig per
TB of storage on replicated only sluters, but whet EC polls are involved,
we add at least 50% to that. Also make sure your processors are up for it.

Do not base your calculations on a healthy cluster -> build to fail.
How long are you willing to be in a degraded state on node failure.
Especially when using many larger spindles. recovery time might be way
longer than you think. 12 * 12TB is 144TB storage, on a 4+2 EC pool you
might end up with over 200 TB of traffic, on a 10Gig network that's roughly
2 and a half days to recover. IF your processors are not bottleneck due to
EC parity calculations and all capacity is available for recovery (which is
usually not the case, there is still production traffic that will eat up
resources).