Thanks for the talk Dave and it was nice meeting you all!

Never really did much in the way of Flent tests after moving from ADSL to
Telenor's "wireless broadband" aka. 4G. So I ran some after leaving the
meeting, with CAKE on or off, and let me tell you - it's terrifying, 4G sucks
indeed., not as bad as DSL without SQM mind, but still

Avg. latency without SQM at some points close to 800 ms or above. Had to
sacrifice a lot of bandwidth to get it to sane levels when doing RRUL tests.

Dumped all the files over here: https://dl.lochnair.net/Bufferbloat/Tests/
Oh btw I promise I'll try to not break things when you need to access something
on that box again Dave...

Best Regards
Nils