--------------E74F2F189717F408D550E80A

Adam
I would love to add  your Cf-talk snippets to the ColdCuts site - I already have 160
snippets that I collected there and it it would be great to add more. :-) Let me know
if you are interested.

ColdCuts http://www.teratech.com/coldcuts/

- Michael Smith, TeraTech http://www.cfconf.org/
                               MDCFUG http://www.cfug-md.org/

"Reynolds, Adam" wrote:

> CF-talk has become big, but this is actually more useful than a hinderance
> as more topics are being covered than would be on a small group. Plus some
> topics come up regularly and each time you get a slightly different view on
> things.
>
> I have got into the practice of looking at the Subject of each email and
> just deleting the whole thread (without reading it) to enable me to get to
> those things I am interested in. I find it annoying when people leave the
> subject blank...or worse put 'Problem with CF' or something like this. I
> personally think this is the only requirement needed for this list to work
> well. Ask people to use the Subject header to summarise the problem
> correctly. Also reading to the end of a thread before posting a reply!!!!!
>
> Anything I find useful gets moved to a CF snippets directory (with over 50
> sub directories and growing).
>
> There are some highly oppinionated people on these lists, but the value of
> the information they have far outweighs the arrogance.
>
> The list is fine as it is. The more successful Allaire (particularly outside
> of the US) is the bigger the list will become.
>
> As to the list becoming more impersonal, as long as the technical info is
> still there I really don't care.
>
> Adam Reynolds
> ColdFusion Consultant
> H.J. Heinz
> Tel.: +44 (0) 20 8756 5170
> Mob.: +44 (0) 7973 386620

>  This email and any attachments are confidential and solely
>  for the use of the intended recipient.  They may contain
>  material protected by legal professional or other privilege.
>  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
>  for delivering to the intended recipient, you are not authorised
>  to and must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this email
>  or its attachments.  Although this email and its attachments
>  are believed to be free of any virus or other defect, it is the
>  responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free
>  and no responsibility is accepted by the company for any
>  loss or damage arising from receipt or use thereof.

Michael Smith, TeraTech Inc - Tools for Programmers(tm)
VB, CF/ASP Web, Telephony, Math, Access programming tools & consulting
100 Park Ave Ste 360, Rockville MD 20850 USA
Voice: +1-301-424-3903, 800-447-9120 x500  Fax:301-762-8185  BBS:301-762-8184
Web: http://www.teratech.com/sig/
Email:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--------------E74F2F189717F408D550E80A

Adam
- I already have 160 snippets that I collected there and it it would be
great to add more. :-) Let me know if you are interested.
HREF="http://www.teratech.com/coldcuts/">http://www.teratech.com/coldcuts/</A>
HREF="http://www.cfconf.org/">http://www.cfconf.org/</A>
MDCFUG <A HREF="http://www.cfug-md.org/">http://www.cfug-md.org/</A>
useful than a hinderance
some
view on
and
get to
the
to work
50
of
outside
is
free
href="http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_community">http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&amp;body=lists/cf_community</a>
or send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe'
in the body.</blockquote>

BBS:301-762-8184