Beautiful!!!

I vote to have CFA_CamdenBaby added to Spectra, and when invoked, it pops
up a random picture of the little guy :)

Mazel Tov!

At 01:13 PM 7/31/00 -0700, you wrote:
>My vote for best picture . . .
>http://www.camdenfamily.com/jacob/arrival/index.cfm?x=45 . . . I'm assuming
>that is grandpa . . . he and the new arrival are sporting the same smile,
>while dad has his own silly grin.
>
>Congratulations Raymond.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.

*                      PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCEMENT, INC.                      *
*    Publishers of the CommerceBlocks line of modular development tools    *
*                              for ColdFusion                              *
* Website: http://www.commerceblocks.com   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* Phone:   770-446-8866                    Fax:    770-242-0410            *