We are pleased to announce a special deal on the Fusebox book (Fusebox:
Methodology and Techniques (ColdFusion Edition) by Steve Nelson and Craig
Girard), due out in e-book format October 15 and in print by November 5.
Through the publication date of the book (November 5), we will be offering
the e-book and the print book as a package at the low cost of $29.95 plus
shipping! This is the first and definitive text on the Fusebox methodology,
written in clear, easy-to-read language by masters of this programming
system. It includes a foreward and appendix on Fusedoc by Hal Helms. The
book is 224 pages, with numerous techniques and tips on best programming
practices in Fusebox and application planning with ColdFusion. Get it now,
while the price is so low!

The book will be released at the CF_Underground pre-conference event
(http://www.cfconf.org/cf_underground). Copies of the book will be
available and for sale there and throughout the Allaire conference. However,
this special offer will only last through the CF_Underground event. If you
preorder now, you can be assured of getting this special savings. For more
information and to order the book, go to http://www.secretagents.com.

Judith Dinowitz
Editor
Fusion Authority (http://www.fusionauthority.com)