I'm considering buying a subscription to a training package from
Techies.com.  They have a package with a whole series of Web Development
related CBT-type things.  It covers some Java and XML stuff that I'm
interested in getting into.

Point is... I'm interested in anyone's opinion and/or experience with
Techies.com training materials.  I like their regular articles, but I don't
know if the training stuff is worth paying for or not.  Unfortunatelly, they
don't have any kind of try-before-you-buy options at all (don't even give a
one-page example of a course).  It's only $100, so it wouldn't be the end of
the world if it turned out to be a bust but still... any opinions would be
appreciated.

-Michael
[EMAIL PROTECTED]