Well,

I thought that cfbabes was such a good idea......

<sarcastic> and being that we all just have tons of time on our hands
</sarcastic>.....

And being an impatient sort sometimes, couldn't wait for you guys to decide
which domain to use to register a domain, I went and purchased
www.cfbabes.com & www.cf-community.com on behalf of all of us. (no matter
the cost...I like the names anyway, and what's a webmistress without a bunch
of cool domains names anyway...)

SO...if anybody's interested, I'll set them up on our web servers and we can
have some fun?!
Do some really good EXTREME PROGRAMMING from far distances with people most
of us have never met, show off our CF talents, combine forces, showcase our
lewdness, hang pictures of Gel, share code, etc, etc, etc.....(yeah, I know
we already do all that via the list, but, I still thought it was a neat
idea...... )

What does everyone think? Or am left hanging here to dry....develop it on my
own, and share it with you guys when I'm done? (in the year 2004....)

Erika

"What's good about telling the truth is there's nothing to remember." - John
Ford Noonan