Ben --
  It's interesting that you would ask me about counselors.  Some of them are
worth their salt, others are just wasting valuable oxygen.  I've taken the
Myers Briggs test (I*TP), the campbell's skill assessment survey (avoid
teaching), and now looking at motivational patterning.  It was easy to
figure out how to tweak the myers briggs, and the campbells... but I think
the object of those tests wasn't to reverse engineer the actual test but to
understand yourself.  Oh well, back to the drawing board.   Curiously
enough, none of these options were ever presented to me when I was going
through my high school counselors.  [for the record I'm now 26... that's
close enough to 30 for government work]

  In earnest I kind of see myself as a renaissance man.  I want to skydive
(way to go mike!), learn tai-kwan-do/silat, play the guitar, become a
millionare... but I can't find the time to do half of it!  And how do any of
those relate to a career?  Good question.

---
Daniel Dewey                |"Tell me, and I'll forget.
Systems Developer           | Show me, and I may not remember.
MCP (NT srvr/wkstn/eprise)  | Involve me, and I'll understand."
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          | - Native American Proverb
http://www.pobox.com/~dewey |                 610-868-1421, x115
           The National Association of Colleges and Employers

     These opinions are mine, and may not be the same as my employer