Hi Ben, good to hear about the mug. Hopefully I'll have
some time to do an update on how that venture is going
(at last check I sold 24 mugs) I've got a fair few more
ideas that need developing for mug designs.

Canuck is not a derogatory term unless it is preceded
by 'dumb' or 'stupid' or other negative terms.
Generally Canadians don't get offended by much,
however, when north of 49 do not say:
"This beer sucks"
"Hockey is for dumb average-sized white boys"
In Summer - "Where'd all your snow go?"
"Y'know, us Americans won the World Wars"

Didya know's:
Pelee Island in Ontario is further south than the
northern border of California?
More Canadians per capita become professional hockey
players than any other country?
Lacrosse is Canada's official sport, not hockey
Canadians invented: pablum, insulin, paint rollers, the
zipper, the telephone
Canada was an integral part of the Underground Railroad
Canada has never been defeated in battle on its own
soil
For seven consecutive years, the United Nations has
chosen Canada as the best country in the world in which
to live (they obviously didn't have to shovel the snow)
Trivial Pursuit was invented by Canadians
Superman was 'conceived' in Toronto, Ontario

Guy
www.guymcdowell.com