I normally don't post here, but you guys seem like a good bunch, so I'd
like to run something by you and get your feedback:

"What kind of food do you serve ColdFusion developers during training?"

I thought about stale bread and water to hold down costs, but I didn't
think that would go over so well, so I made the menu below for the
Advanced Bootcamp for ColdFusion 5, Database, and Javascript course this
June.

What do you guys think?  Is this a good menu for an intensive training
course?  Do you think this will help folks relax thoroughly at meal
time?  Should I just get people drunk on cheap beer early in the morning
and not worry about any of this?

If you want to see the menu laid out better, go to
www.ColdFusionTraining.com and click the June 11 link for the Advanced
Bootcamp.

BTW, we also changed the format, schedule, and price based on the
feedback we got from CF-TALK :)

I appreciate the feedback, guys.

Monday, June 11th

Breakfast, 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
-- Fresh Fruit, Bagels, Breakfast Pastries, Butter, Jams, Cream Cheese
   & Honey
-- Chilled Orange Juice, Fresh Brewed Coffee, Decaf, Hot Tea, & Assorted
   Flavored Creamers

Lunch, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
-- Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing
-- Petite Filet Accompanied by Smashed Potatoes topped with Crumbled
   Bleu Cheese served in a Red Wine Glace
-- Seasonal Vegetable
-- New York Style Cheesecake with Assorted Fresh Fruit Toppings

Dinner, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
-- Greek Herb Vinaigrette Salad
-- Roasted Chicken Roulade filled with Florentine served with a White
   Wine Sauce
-- Whipped Herb Potatoes
-- Seasonal Vegetable
-- Warm Fresh Rolls and Butter
-- Key Lime Pie
-- Iced Tea & Fresh Brewed Coffee

Tuesday, June 12th

Breakfast, 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
-- Fresh Fruit, Bagels, Breakfast Pastries, Butter, Jams, Cream Cheese
   & Honey
-- Chilled Orange Juice, Fresh Brewed Coffee, Decaf, Hot Tea, & Assorted
   Flavored Creamers

Lunch, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
-- Greek Herb Vinaigrette Salad
-- Tuscan Chicken Au Gratin: Breaded Breast of Chicken topped with Parma
   Cheese & Crushed Tomatoes Pomodoro
-- Seasonal Vegatable
-- Homemade Pound Cake with Assorted Fresh Fruit Toppings

Dinner, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
-- A Classic Caesar Salad
-- Marinated London Broil with a Red Pepper and Garlic Sauce
-- Lyonnaise Cream Potatoes
-- Seasonal Vegetable
-- Warm Rolls and Butter
-- English Fruit Trifle
-- Iced Tea &Fresh Brewed Coffee

Wednesday, June 13th

Breakfast, 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
-- Fresh Fruit, Bagels, Breakfast Pastries, Butter, Jams, Cream Cheese
   & Honey
-- Chilled Orange Juice, Fresh Brewed Coffee, Decaf, Hot Tea, & Assorted
   Flavored Creamers

Lunch, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
-- A Classic Caesar Salad
-- Chili Rubbed Salmon with Cilantro Cream, Avocado Paint
-- Saffron Rice
-- Seasonal Vegetable
-- Key Lime Pie

Dinner, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
-- Spinach Salad
-- Angel Hair Pasta topped with Seared Scallops and Asparagus served
   with a Cardinal Sauce
-- Beef Tenderloin served with Smashed Potatoes and Red Wine Sauce
-- Seasonal Vegetable
-- Warm Rolls and Butter
-- New York Style Cheesecake with Assorted Fresh Fruit Toppings
-- Iced Tea &Fresh Brewed Coffee

Thursday, June 14th

Breakfast, 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
-- Fresh Fruit, Bagels, Breakfast Pastries, Butter, Jams, Cream Cheese
   & Honey
-- Chilled Orange Juice, Fresh Brewed Coffee, Decaf, Hot Tea, & Assorted
   Flavored Creamers

Lunch, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
-- Mixed Green Garden Salad with choice of two Dressings
-- Chicken Marsala Chicken with an Herb Wine Sauce, Onions, and Feta
   Cheese over Linguine
-- Seasonal Vegetable
-- English Fruit Trifle

Dinner, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
-- Romaine Salad with Hearts of Palm, Red Pepper Strips, and Toasted
   Sesame Seed
-- Maple Glazed Duck Breast Macadamia Wild Rice
-- Seasonal Vegetable
-- Warm Fresh Rolls and Butter
-- Traditional Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
-- Iced Tea & Fresh Brewed Coffee

Friday, June 15th

Breakfast, 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
-- Fresh Fruit, Bagels, Breakfast Pastries, Butter, Jams, Cream Cheese
   & Honey
-- Chilled Orange Juice, Fresh Brewed Coffee, Decaf, Hot Tea, & Assorted
   Flavored Creamers

Lunch, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
-- A Classic Caesar Salad
-- Classic Beef Tips served in a Sherry Mushroom Sauce over Egg Noodles
-- Seasonal Vegetable
-- Traditional Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing

Dinner, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
-- California Salad with Breaded Artichoke Hearts, Sundried Tomatoes,
   and Fontina Cheese
-- Grilled Chicken Breast marinated in Lemon, Olive Oil, and Herbs
-- Grilled Salmon Filet served with a Lemon Tarragon Sauce
-- Saffron Rice
-- Seasonal Vegetable
-- Warm Fresh Rolls and Butter
-- Homemade Pound Cake with Assorted Fresh Fruit Toppings
-- Iced Tea & Fresh Brewed Coffee

We also have continuous beverages throughout each day (lots of coffee,
tea, and soda) and little noshes here and there if people get hungry
between meals.

Thanks! :)

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis