> Someone said that doing this would download each file
> before working on it and then re-upload. Due to the time
> difference I suspect this is not the case.

So if it was done on the server.... CF Server made the changes or your FTP
Server made the changes?  I don't know what to say about the time
difference, but I really really doubt that your FTP server made those
changes for you.  I'd actually bet that CF Studio probably only uploads
changed files, and on a 56K dialup, that's where your bottleneck would be...
Since their upstream rate's only about 33K or so...  It was probably only
uploading a small % of the files.  Not to mention that uploading the
"entire" site probably involved images last time.

Anyway, why am I still arguing this?  Someone tell me I'm right here...  Or
wrong...

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.