From: Erika L Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 1:22 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: *** TEST DATA NEEDED ***

Awww....Marc (with a *c*) how cute! Molly's made the headlines....

<snip>From the Computer Dating Site
"Say hello to..."Molly"

A horse is a horse, of course of course... unless you are talking about a
horse that can use the INTERNET! Molly's your above-average Standardbred,
and she's looking for that perfect *mare* for a saddle-bag full of fun."

Hmmm.....however, you've gone and made her....um....an alternative kinda a
horse if you know what I mean.....

(shouldn't she be looking for a handsome stallion?) <grin> But then again,
what do I know....she may have figured out that men are too much trouble for
her.... :) *** Gel! What did you do to her!!! *****

Erika
(with a *K*)

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to
be amused."