e-mail system.
That way I can use my guy@guymcdowell from anywhere.
Prob is I don't have CF hosting to run it on. So I
signed up for a free account at cfm-resources.com

Hey, if I could afford CF hosting I wouldn't need to
change jobs! (Not an exaggeration.)

Now, problem is they have turned of CFFile. I can
understand the need to do that. But the only way I know
of attaching a file (such as a resume) to an e-mail
utilizes CFFile.

Is there away to attach a file without having to use
CFFile as in the following bit?

<cffile action="UPLOAD"
filefield="AttachFile"
destination="C:\Blah\blahblah\"
nameconflict="OVERWRITE">

<CFMAIL FROM="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
TO="#Form.EmailTo#"
CC="#Form.cc#"
BCC="#Form.bcc#"
SUBJECT="#Form.Subject#"
SERVER="mail.cfm-resources.net"
PORT="25"
MIMEATTACH="C:\Blah\blahblah\#File.ServerFile#">
#CommentQuestion#
</CFMAIL>

Guy
www.guymcdowell.com

If you can only ever be half-way there, why do bridges
go all the way?