Etymology: New Latin, from Latin, treasure, collection, from Greek thEsauros
Date: circa 1823
1 : TREASURY, STOREHOUSE
2 a : a book of words or of information about a particular field or set of
concepts; especially : a book of words and their synonyms b : a list of
subject headings or descriptors usually with a cross-reference system for
use in the organization of a collection of documents for reference and
retrieval

*** just trying to be a pain in the a** <grin> Benny! ****

Writing up proposals and I hate the process. Like the outcome, but hate the
process. <grumble> So, amusing myself with looking up useless words in
dictionary!

Erika
(with a *K*)