if your lucky it was just a newbie posing as posionbox.
if you just had you default pages changed, it was probably the copycat.

but if you notice a large number of directories created, that seem
[Mostly Harmless] they probably are not.

i would not reinstall, just close the ports you don't need open.
delete any mention of front page from the cursed earth, oops i mean your
server, & pray for the best!

good luck.

-paul

an unofficial user friendly signature...
web developer, nbbj
work:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        614 241-3534
fax:    614 485-5534