Words of Wisdom :

1) You can always get another job, but you can never replace your family.

2) On a person's deathbed, they never wish they had worked a few more hours.

I think we as culture put too much emphasis on careers and not enough on
families - friends. Perhaps this is why there are so many unhappy people out
there. Just a thought....

-george