MM should really think about relocating to Columbus Ohio.

we can do some kick ass design & development with out all the convoluted
flash crap that slows down your server!
plus, people behind a firewall, with out the latest pluggin can view it..

then again we mid-westerners/ east coast, drink good beer & tend to spout
when the same old thing, when tech screws things up for the end user.

; ]

if you need a lead principal of wtf for mm, just let me know

-paul