For those of you following my room-mate saga...

  Bring you up to speed: I'm acting property manager, a room-mate walked in
yesterday and said she cancelled the rent check because I'm a dumbass.

  The landlord (my sister) and the room-mate (who cancelled the rent check)
have finally spoken.

  My sister's stance (rightfully so) is that domestic disputes are not her
problem, and any problems with me will have to be settled with me.  If the
bad room-mate didn't want to give rent to me (which I do as a service /
favor to my sister / landlord) she could mail the check to her directly.

  Bad room-mate told sister that she would give me a check for the one she
cancelled and one for next month's rent (which was due 3-4 days
ago).  Later in the day, bad roommate refused to give me ay sort of rent
check, and told me that she was just agreeing with landlord (my sister) to
shut her up because she kept talking.

   I said "but you are contractually obligated.."
   And she cut me off saying "No more Big Houser words."

   She also insisted that I stuff a towel up a vent in her bathroom to
prevent (cold) air from circulating through it.  I told her I'm not shoving
anything up the vent to block it because I have no idea where the vent
goes.  I was worried about the safety hazards of blocking un-identified
vents.

  It feels good to vent, where were you all when we had a room rented to an
alcoholic?  Wife beatings, Police, shattered glass doors... Those were the
fun days.

Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: Reboog711  | ICQ: 5246969 | Phone: 860-229-2781
--
Instant ColdFusion 5.0  | ISBN: 0-07-213238-8
Due out June 2001