Actually, I was dissapointed with the the Boston conference ... it seemed
more of an allaire marketing campaign than a conference.  I could have done
a better job lecturing at the training sessions, and the exhibitors were
boring.  The only good things were 1) I wasn't at work and 2) that night
sponsored by Compaq!  Maybe having my boss trail me to make sure I wasn't
going to jump ship had something to do with it.

The conference that happened in DC was much better IMHO, even if I did had
to drive back to Pennsylvania to vote.  You could definately see a more
'corporate presence'.  I also got time in at CF_UNDERGROUND which was
absolutely 'faboo'.  Whereas I came back from the boston conference thinking
"I know it all, muhaha"... I came back from the DC conference thinking "I
know know so little..."

Anyone else have an opinion (on the conferences that is?)

<CF_COMMENT>
Did anyone see the FICUS 2000 "a vote for ficus " from Michael Moore's 'the
awful truth?'.   I'd point you to the website, but it's down right now (
www.ficus2000.com ).
</CF_COMMENT>

---
Daniel Dewey                |"If pro is the opposite of con, then
Systems Developer           | is congress the opposite of
MCP (NT srvr/wkstn/eprise)  | progress?"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          |  -- Samuel Clemens
http://www.pobox.com/~dewey |                 610-868-1421, x115
           The National Association of Colleges and Employers

     These opinions are mine, and may not be the same as my employer