From: Jon Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 2:40 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: the handle is...

Ok, so studio did it's daily crash on me, but today the error was different
than usual. There was a little alert looking box that said "Access is
Denied" so I clicked ok. Then comes up the next popup which says "  the
handle is". No matter how many times I clicked ok, the handle is, would not
go away. Well we started wondering what the handle was, which led to some
humorous speculation here.....
However, I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the handle is?

Is this some sort of What's the frequency Kenneth parody?

;-)
jon