Okay...who here is a CF developer that gets paid to do
what they do?

*everyone raises hands, hoofs and paws*

Okay, so we are professionals then. Alright, when we
get together, do we discuss stuff of a personal nature
that occasionally relates to our professional lives or
actual code?

*everyone nods heads*

Is that what an otherwise-normal community would do?
With the notable exception that most communities would
never discuss CF or any other programming
style/language/methodology.

*more nodding*

Then it would stand to reason that we are a list that
aptly meets the title of CF-Community!

*more nodding*

I've made my point already! Will you stop that
incessant nodding?

*more incessant nodding*

argh.....

Anyway being monotheistic is mutually exclusive of any
other religion based upon theism of any type. Even
atheism, which is usually a philosophical approach to
life more than a religion. (Atheism tangent: you cannot
be truly atheistic because by stating that you alone
are responsible for the outcome of your life or by
attributing it to chance/unseen forces/chaos you have
delivered control of your existence into someone's hand
and thus made them your 'god' - "if you choose not to
decide, you still have made a choice" [bonus points if
anyone can tell me who said that]) There are rare
instances where monotheism is not mutually exclusive
between so-called religions and denominations wherein
both denominations or religions worship the same god.
i.e. Christianity and Judaism. Albeit this is oft done
with different methodologies, doctrines, yadda yadda
(yes that is a recognized theological term). However
that often plays out differently once us humans come
along and screw it all up by inflecting our pathetic
wisdom, egos, agendas, etc. Again, my aim is to love as
Christ loved me and that never does harm, unless I
screw it up, which has been known to happen, because
I'm not perfect, but eventually I will be. really I
hope everyone just ignores what I said because I felt
the need to say it but didn't really want to pursue
this thread any further. I won't get offended, but some
others might and I really don't want to offend anyone
if they can't see the sincerity in my eyes and my
genuine concern for them as fellow human beings, which
usually puts what I say in a whole different light and
is never taken quite so harshly.

I was wondering....if Python could bake would he make
stud-muffins?

Guy