ok time is slipping by too quickly for this fella.

i am getting married on September 2nd, in north eastern Ohio.

i do not belong to any organized religion,
was raised Baptist. 3 times a week, mostly on military bases..

now i have a deep distain for the majority of organized religion

we do not have a pastor to do our ceremony.
i do not know where to start to find one.
i am in deep cimshee.

any ideas where to find one?
is there a list of preachers who will do this sort of thing????
help!

-paul

all i want is a preacher/minister/whatever to say, hey God, & the 2 of you
are going to hook up for the rest of your lives.
have fun while your here, don't screw around & be good to each other.

what lead to our problem

made a huge mistake, by telling my fiancé, that female ministers are fine &
all but i don't feel comfortable around them.
now she *wants* one!
2 days of mild fighting latter, i made another mistake by saying,
i could care less if a female minister, midget monk, trout wielding wiccan,
or justice of the peace married us.
as long as she was happy....
now she thinks i don't care... i actually do, but it is not that important
that i would jeopardize any thing

more mild fighting, looking though vines encyclopedia etcetera....
just the way i was raised.