Something to bear in mind is that there are no paradoxes in the multiple
universe paradigm.  If you change something in the past, the future would
you return to is a completely separate universe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Ashworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 4:31 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Voyager Finale (was List Quality and Voyager finale)

No .. you can't occupy the same space at the same time, but duh .. no one
else can occupy the same space as yourself at the same time even without
time travel hehe.  Speaking of theoretical impossibilities, scientists a
while back "broke" a law of physics by forcing the same atom to occupy 2
different points in our universe at the same time.  It was only for like
some insanely small amount of time, but still pretty cool.  It kinda
supports a mutiple universe theory :)

One thing that voyager glossed over there at the end that annoyed me was, if
the crew made it home, then the past was changed and Janeway's life would
have been altered so that she would never have gone to the future to help
them get back home which means they would have never gotten back home which
means .. ugh hehe .. gotta love a pradox.

Todd