I gave my two weeks at a company.  They worked me right up until the last
day, without doing any sort of carry-over to projects.  I walked out of
there without anyone knowing what I was doing or why.

  Yes, they were hiring me as a part-time consultant, but I was taking a
week off before that started.  I made a lot of money in that week off by
charging them 100% rush charge when they called up and said "can you come
in now."  Of course, it took me about 9 months to collect anything from
them.  I suppose I should just be thankful that I eventually got paid.

  Someone mentioned nando.net.  I think I used to know someone who did some
writing for Nando times (?).  It was all so long ago..

Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: Reboog711  | ICQ: 5246969 | Phone: 860-229-2781
--
Instant ColdFusion 5.0  | ISBN: 0-07-213238-8
Due out June 2001