I'm new to Sunnyvale, CA and I'm looking for a job locally. My place in
Sunnyvale is a temporary residence, so if I get a new job, I can move
closer to it. I am available on two-week notice in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Qualifications: 2 years (rounding down) of experience coding CFML
(including SQL, database design, occasional HTML, technical and user
documentation, security testing and recommendations, data-entry interface
design); Allaire Certified ColdFusion 4.5 Developer since February, 2001; a
previous year of HTML and web design; almost 2 years of management
experience in radio (including 10 months of being the big boss); two years
of administration of custom databases for radio; some networking and
computer repair; marketing, use of demographic information to determine
content and content rules; copywriting and copyediting; voice talent.

Skills: Mid to Senior level CFML; SQL (within CFML and on command-line
interface), database design and implementation, MS SQL 7, Sybase, Oracle 8,
Access; user interface design and implementation; some application
architecture; HTML; some CSS; excellent verbal and written communication;
coworker/employee training; client training; marketing; sense of humor;
muffin throwing arm.  I enjoy learning and teaching, as well as getting
down and dirty in the code.

Seeking: preferably a full-time, in-office, permanent position as CFML
coder with some technical lead and/or project management. I can be flexible
on job status (full-time, permanent). I prefer a casual working environment
with flexible hours or office hours after 10am. Salary requirements depend
on benefits and current market.

Current situation: I am currently telecommuting to New Orleans, working for
the company that employed me before my move. The owner of the company and
my current project manager are among my references, and I have code samples
available.

My resume is available here:
http://63.74.114.11/mr_urc/resume.cfm