Brian,

Wow! If you're engaged, you're going through a major (although a pretty
happy) stress period. And you're trying to quit at the same time ... I think
you're pretty strong-willed.

Don't worry if you've folded once. Go for it again. You're fighting for your
life here.

But don't be down on yourself if you backslip again. Really, with an
engagement and a wedding coming up, the stress is going to be on the up side
for a while.

My friend once said to me: The goal of a wedding is that two people get
married and start a new life together. Everything else is gravy.  So
whatever happens with relatives and wedding madness, just keep that in mind.

Judith